Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Binks Offlined Again

Well folks, ya post once in 2 weeks and here's what it gets you.

I'm presuming it's the same nutty individual who's been trying to take down blogs left and right, whose name rhymes with Asshat Razor, MD.


Once again, the obedient tools at WordPress take his whinging seriously, and the blogger takes the hit.

This is getting past irritation.

Looks like Teh Shaidle was right-- time to migrate from the harrassment-prone 'Free WordPress' to blogger or a paid web-service.

Yours,

Binks, WebElf


Binks Letter #3 to WordPress Uber Alles

WordPress:

OK-- last time was an irritant: this time (supposing it's the same complainant, Asad Raza) you are aiding & abetting cyber-bullying and needless harrassment from somebody who believes (a) his name is somehow trademarked, and (b) his past words on the internet may not be quoted by anyone, and (c) no blog may discuss or mention the situation, him, or the fact he's silencing Canadian blogs.

He has already caused one blog to be offlined entirely, is harrassing another one, and is now pestering me through you.

http://marginalizedactiondinosaur.net/
http://mitchieville.com/

This individual has sent literally hundreds of threatening e-mails to dozens of bloggers, their ISPs, and is using the threat of "legal action" to bother people acting within their constitutional, legal, moral, and natural rights to express opinions. The reason no actual legal papers have EVER been served to ANYBODY is that he has no legal leg to stand on.

His lawyers have not been in touch with my lawyer (despite a legal letter to him), so I believe this is his way of acting illegally through your TOS and complaint department. If you wish the contact information for my lawyer, I will provide it.

As I commented the last time your company chose to arbitrarily block my posting privileges,
"....Your current 'process' is an abuse of natural justice, the common law, and basic courtesy.

1. At no point was I informed as to the exact nature of the problem, the possible remedy, the specific TOS violation, nor the identity of my complainant.
2. The blog was frozen due to non-specific "content", said the anonymous message.. when the problem was a comment by someone else.
3. Nor was I given a choice to freely delete the offending comment.

Speaking as someone who just went through it, your TOS process needs to be fixed up, to provide more information, user interaction, and less top-down "Guilty Until Proven Innocent"."
What he said.

And although I responded to 'Mark' in your TOS Complaints department, I did not receive the courtesy of a reply.

Binks, WebElf
FreeMarkSteyn.com

1 comment:

  1. From the Ottawa Airport, I send you this on the free internet connections: please be back by the time I get to KAF in two days. If not, I'll shoot sumthin' for ya.

    ReplyDelete